Starting A New Business Yet Don’t Have The Foggiest Idea Where To Start?
So you have decided to pursue your entrepreneurial dream. It is a very exciting time! So much possibility and potential. As a smart business owner though, you know you have to take steps to ensure that your business not only survives yet thrives. And this means proper planning and preparation.
The SBA reports that more than 50% of new businesses fail within the first year. Of the remaining number, only a 1/3rd are around after 5 years. So you may be wondering why do so many business fail? The answer…lack of preparation, planning and funding.
We Are Your “All-In-One”, “One Stop Shop” for Business Solutions!
Here at A Kaplan CPA, our accountants are very experienced with helping to start up and grow both new and existing businesses. We know ALL of the potential pitfalls and perils that lie in wait for a new or existing business. More importantly, we know how to help you set up, plan and prepare for them and to maximize your chances for success.
We provide a complete range of cost effective accounting services in Staten Island NY including but not limited to the following:
- We write your business plan mapping out your marketing, management and financial plans (needed for bank financing and investors).
- Help you determine the true amount of your start-up costs and any start-up capital that you may need.
- Help you to identify sources of funding and backup sources if needed.
- Help you determine your borrowing power so you know in advance how much you can qualify for.
- Prepare your quarterly and annual financial statements for acquiring financing.
- Cash flow and budgeting analysis
- Help you to determine the perfect business structure gives you the most tax advantages, legal protection, ease of operation and portability should you need to relocate.
- Help you to select the right accounting software and setting up a fully compliant payroll and payroll tax filing when needed.
- Help you implement billing and collection procedures to maximize your cash flow.
- We can handle all of your Bookkeeping (Monthly / Quarterly / Annual)
- Setup a home office so you can maximize your tax deductions (if applicable).
- Full Service Business Consulting – on partnership or shareholder agreements; business insurance needs; employment law and more.
We help you with every aspect of growing your business!
Want to know more about how we can help you grow your business and income? Call now for your FREE ‘SMART Business Planning’ Consultation – (718) 577-2582